COVID-19 Information and Resources
COVID-19 is a respiratory disease caused by a new strain of coronavirus that was first detected in late 2019. It can cause mild to severe symptoms, such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, and loss of taste or smell. Some people may develop more serious complications, such as pneumonia, blood clots, organ failure, or death.
The best way to prevent COVID-19 is to avoid being exposed to the virus. You can protect yourself and others by following these recommendations:
• Wear a mask when you are in public settings, especially when social distancing is not possible.
• Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or your elbow, and dispose of the tissue in a trash can.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects, such as doorknobs, countertops, keyboards, and phones.
• Stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care.
• Get vaccinated when it is available to you. Vaccines are safe and effective in preventing COVID-19 and reducing the risk of severe illness and death.
If you have symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19, you should get tested as soon as possible. You can find a testing site near you by visiting this website or calling this number.
At Radiant Dermatology, we are committed to providing you with the highest quality of care while ensuring your safety and well-being. We have implemented several measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our clinic, such as:
• Screening all patients and staff for symptoms and exposure history before entering the clinic.
• Limiting the number of people in the clinic and enforcing social distancing in the waiting area and exam rooms.
• Requiring all patients and staff to wear masks and use hand sanitizer upon arrival and departure.
• Cleaning and sanitizing all equipment and surfaces after each use and throughout the day.
• Offering telemedicine appointments for patients who prefer to consult with our providers from the comfort of their home.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding during this challenging time. We are here to support you and answer any questions you may have about COVID-19 and your skin health. Please do not hesitate to contact us at this email or [this phone number] if you need to schedule an appointment, refill a prescription, or request any other service.
Thank you for choosing Radiant Dermatology as your trusted partner in skin care. We look forward to seeing you soon and helping you achieve your skin goals. Stay safe and healthy!